Dr. Sneha Solse
Dr Sneha Solse, MBBS, MS, FLVPEI is a cataract and glaucoma surgeon. She has received her MBBS from Grant Medical College, Sir JJ group of Hospitals, Mumbai and Masters in ophthalmology from Minto Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr Sneha has pursued her fellowship in Glaucoma from L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad. She has worked as consultant ophthalmic surgeon at L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad (2020-2021)
She has good experience and interest in managing complicated cataract cases and advanced, end stage glaucoma cases.
- Quiz winner – Annual meeting Karnataka Ophthalmic Society (2015)
- Quiz winner – Annual meeting Bangalore Ophthalmic Society (2015)
Research & Publications:
- Primary Angle Closure Glaucoma: A retrospective interventional case series in South India. Oman Journal ophthalmology.
- Manual Small Incision Cataract surgery under topical anesthesia alone in patients with cardiac disease – Journal of Evidence based medicine and healthcare.
- Study of treatment modalities of ocular surface squamous neoplasia and methods to reduce the recurrence rates. – International Journal Of Health sciences.
- Poster presentation at 1st annual meeting of Indian paediatric glaucoma society- Management of chronic hypotony after Aurolab aqueous drainage implant (AADI) surgery.